SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD SO SHE DID SWEATSHIRT
- Zero Waste, Made To Order
- Every Order Helps Save Wildlife
- Free Shipping on US Orders Over $125
- Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Support an incredible mission and make a positive impact with our wildlife-saving "She Believed She Could, So She Did" Tiger Sweatshirt. Look good, do good, feel good, and inspire change with every purchase. Enjoy the compliments that come your way!
Premium quality sweatshirt. Each sweatshirt is made to order and printed by experts. We use eco-friendly dye. Made of a 100% cotton exterior, it is remarkably soft and exceptionally comfy.
- This sweatshirt is made of 100% Cotton face (exterior), and a Poly-Cotton Blend: 65% Cotton and 35% Polyester.
- Charcoal Heather color is 55% cotton, 45% polyester.
- Sweatshirts are UNISEX sizing.
- Tightly knit 3-end fleece
- Side-seamed construction
- Double-needle stitched rib collar, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem.
- Self-fabric patch on the back
- Soft tag for extra comfort.
- Standard fit.
- Runs true to size.
Machine wash cold, always wash inside-out with mild detergent. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Do not iron decoration and don't dry clean.
Free Shipping on All US Orders Over $125!
All orders are made on demand, ensuring zero waste and our continuation to create unique products for every wildlife supporter like you. The team is pretty speedy; your order will be ready for dispatch within 2–5 business days.
Once shipped, delivery within:
- USA: 3-6 business days
- Canada: 4-7 business days
- Mexico: 6-12 business days
- Australia/New Zealand: 8-13 business days
- United Kingdom: 5-8 business days
- Europe: 4-13 business days
- EFTA: (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) 8-14 business days
- Japan: 8-10 business days
- Brazil: 11-26 business days
- Rest of the world: 6-18 business days
Support An Incredible Mission And Make A Positive Impact. Look Good. Do Good. Inspire Change With Every Purchase!
Forever Wildlife™ donates 2% of the proceeds to organizations and charities to help protect wildlife as part of an ongoing commitment to drive positive change and give back. To learn more about our cause and wildlife charity donations, please click here.
We are also passionate about protecting the environment. All orders are made on-demand instead of in bulk, which helps reduce overproduction-zero waste policy.
We use recyclable packaging for all apparel orders shipped from our in-house facilities across North America. To learn more about our Sustainability efforts, please click here.
We appreciate your commitment to thoughtful shopping! Thank you for making mindful purchasing decisions that benefit you and the world around us.