FOREVER WILDLIFE™ - OUR STORY
"We Exist to Offer Hip, Responsibly Made Wildlife-Inspired Lifestyle Apparel."
Forever Wildlife™ was founded with a clear intention to create hip, responsibly made, wildlife-inspired lifestyle apparel. Our products feel and look great, and our exquisite designs represent unique artistic expressions inspired by our love for wildlife. We seek to inspire, motivate, and raise awareness for protecting wildlife and our planet by spreading impactful messages to the world through our stylish collections.
Forever Wildlife™ is more than an apparel brand; it's a lifestyle dedicated to celebrating life for the wild and free. It's a movement representing care, love, and respect for the area we live in. Our slogan "Wild and Free" encompasses the brand in its entirety. Our ultimate goal is for our audience to feel connected and become part of a meaningful movement with a defined purpose. Our community of avid wildlife, outdoors, and environment enthusiasts are from all walks of life. If you love our beautiful planet, your home, and care about wildlife, you are in the perfect place!
Giving back has always been at the core of what we do. We are very passionate about wildlife, the environment, and our planet.
Forever Wildlife™ donates 2% of the proceeds (*gross purchase sales) to help conserve wildlife and our planet as part of an ongoing commitment to drive positive change and give back. We value your thoughtful purchasing decisions and great support in helping us make such a meaningful impact!
Every purchase helps us and the world get closer to our shared objective by inspiring and motivating others and raising awareness for wildlife protection. Every order also gives back and provides sustainable employment to our passionate wildlife partners and communities in need. Our growing community of wildlife enthusiasts and customers' feedback fuel our passion for taking those small steps towards making a big difference.
At the present time, we are Donating from every purchase to the following non-profit wildlife organizations through ShoppingGives:
1. Panthera Corporation - Panthera is the only organization in the world that is devoted exclusively to the conservation of the world’s 40 wild cat species and their ecosystems. For more information about the Panthera Corporation, please click here.
2. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust USA Inc. - Born from one family’s passion for Kenya and its wilderness, the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa. For more information about The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust USA, please click here.
3. Defenders of Wildlife - Their mission is dedicated to protecting all native animals and plants in their natural communities. Founded in 1947, Defenders of Wildlife is a major national conservation organization focused solely on wildlife and habitat conservation and the safeguarding of biodiversity. For more information about the Defenders of Wildlife, please click here.
4. World Wildlife Fund - For more information about the World Wildlife Fund, please click here.
5. Polar Bears International - For more information about Polar Bears International, please click here.
6. Saving the Blue, Inc. - For more information about Saving the Blue, please click here.
At Forever Wildlife™, sustainability is a topic we are very passionate about.
As part of global efforts, all orders are made on-demand instead of in bulk to avoid excess textile production, which helps reduce Overproduction waste. Printing on-demand results in less waste than traditional made-to-sell retail stores. Overproduction of waste can pollute oceans and soil and potentially cause deaths and the extinction of hundreds of species and wildlife.
We partnered with several fulfillment centers across the globe, including in Australia and Japan. Most of the orders are delivered in the same country they're fulfilled. Being closer to our customers means reducing our carbon emissions from shipping.
We use DTG (direct-to-garment) inks that are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE). Our printers use less electricity, water, and chemicals than standard industry printers, by using high-quality, advanced printing technologies.
While upholding our commitment to producing hip lifestyle apparel, we only use premium products with timeless designs that yield less fabric waste and a longer lifespan.
We only use premium quality products with a long lifespan that can be re-used. Our most popular wildlife-inspired apparel includes wildlife t-shirts, wildlife hats, wildlife sweatshirts, wildlife hoodies, wildlife leggings, wildlife clothing for kids, and wildlife gifts. We are constantly expanding the brand collections and adding valuable products such as drinkware, blankets, towels, bags, shoes, wall art, beachwear, and much more.
Thank you for visiting Forever Wildlife™. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any inquiries that you may have. You can reach us via email 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook or Instagram pages below. Thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Your friends at Forever Wildlife™.
JOIN US AND BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY
➪ Join Us on Facebook
➪ Join Us on Instagram
➪ Join Us on YouTube
➪ Join Us on Pinterest
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
- Worldwide Shipping with Tracking.
- Giving Back to a Great Cause with Every Order!
- No-Risk 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Safe Payments Using All Major Credit Cards Including PayPal, Shop pay, and G-Pay (Google Pay).
- NEW! Shop Now, Pay Later Option Using Sezzle (4 interest-free payments)
- 3-Step Quality Control On All Products Before Shipping.
- 24/7 Customer Service Via Email.