REFUND & RETURN POLICY
TIPS TO AVOID RETURNS
- Make sure you read the size charts available on all product pages before placing your order. If for any reason you are unsure about your size or can't locate the size charts please contact us with any questions you may have. We are here to help you.
- Carefully review your shipping address once more prior to placing your order. order confirmation email once received and make sure all details are correct including sizes, colors and shipping information. If you notice any errors, please contact us ASAP so we can update and fulfill your order accordingly. Please note: your updated email must be sent to us within the first 12-24 hours from receiving your order confirmation email.
- Please allow appropriate fulfilment and shipping times before placing an order. Shipping times are available on all product pages. It is important to calculate shipping properly especially if your order is for an event, birthday or special occasion. We do our best to fulfill and ship your orders on time but sometimes shipping carriers may experience delays and it is out of our hands.
- Be careful when opening your package. Please do not use scissors or blades as you may damage the garment inside the package. We do not offer refunds or cover replacements for damaged apparel through opening with scissors, blades or blade punctures.
- We can't guarantee that the color you see on your screen will be exactly the same as the real-life color. In most cases it will be the same, but rarely you may see a slight variation. Please be aware that some slight variation is normal and it is a possibility due to slight differences in colors appearing on various monitors. Individual computer settings such as brightness and contrast can affect the colors you see on your screen. We precisely name the colors of the garments on our product pages as they appear in real life.
- Rarely, you may be able to see a slight square discoloration around the print area. It is normal and the garment isn't defective. It's the pre-treatment that is used in the process of printing to ensure excellent print quality. Rest assured it is not damaged. Your first quick 30 degrees wash, will remove it forever. Please refer to the wash care instructions included in your package.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective/misplaced items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. We pride ourselves on unparalleled product quality. That’s why all our orders go through a 3-step quality check before we ship them out. However, if a damaged or mislabeled item was accidentally let through our quality control, or was damaged during shipment, we take full responsibility and we’ll gladly provide a free replacement. We got you covered!
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense, we got you covered! If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, contact us as soon as possible.
Returns must be received in new, unworn and unwashed condition. It must also be in the original packaging. Items that do not meet these criteria or are non-returnable will be denied. Forever Wildlife™ is not responsible for any shipping charges that may occur from a return.
We offer free returns on defective apparel or wrong items only. If you qualify for a free return, costs will be reimbursed directly to your account. Please ensure you include a receipt for standard postage costs.
All returns must have an approval number (RMA) given by our agents. Please do not ship your return without consulting with one of our agents first for further instructions. All Unidentified returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. It is important to speak to us before sending anything back so we can provide you with proper instructions and expect your return. To complete your return, we require an original receipt or proof of purchase (Your order number). Returns can take up to 7 working days to process.
Attention: Any Free Plus Shipping items called "Freebies" sold or given on our site do not qualify for refunds, unless received damaged, or broken, and proof with an image is sent to our customer support department and verified by one of our team members.
3. REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, unless one of our team members directed you otherwise. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return/ refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed immediately, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days depending on your financial institution. Usually it takes 2 - 5 business days.
4. LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your account. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is being posted to your account. If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded and all sales are final.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed directly to your inbox. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
7. WRONG ADDRESS
If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable). Please verify your shipping address carefully prior to submitting your purchase to avoid delays, shipping mistakes or potential returns. It is your responsibility to provide an accurate shipping address.
8. UNCLAIMED ORDERS
Shipments that go unclaimed (unclaimed from customs or refused/returned by the customer) are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment (if and as applicable). We’ll then hold on the order for 28 days at no cost. All returned unclaimed orders that were not reclaimed/ reshipped will be donated to a charity after 28 days (4 weeks).
9. RETURN OF SEALED GOODS
We do not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. Any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
10. BUYER’S REMORSE
We print on-demand and only produce items we get an order for, avoiding textile waste from overproduction. Requesting a new or a different item would mean producing an entirely new product. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse.
11. SIZE EXCHANGES
Wrongly ordered sizes won’t be eligible for refunds. We print on-demand and only produce items we get an order for, avoiding textile waste from overproduction. Requesting a size exchange would mean producing an entirely new product. If you choose to exchange for a new size you would need to place a new order at your expense in another size. Make sure you read the size charts available on all product pages before placing your order. If for any reason you are unsure about your size or can't locate the size charts, please contact us with any questions you may have. We are here to help you 24/7.
12. NOTE FOR EU (European Union) CONSUMERS
According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
- the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, therefore Forever Wildlife™ reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
Product Returns: Important - To return your product, please contact us before in order to receive the exact shipping address of the facility near you. We work with 8 production facilities worldwide therefore receiving the right shipping address is crucial. You Must receive your RMA number as well. We don't accept returns without an RMA number. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For Mail inquiries Only: 1255 du Square Phillips, Suite 507, Montreal, Quebec. H3B 3G1, Canada. We don't accept packages at this address! For faster service you can also email us directly at email@example.com
For Packages Only: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273, USA
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us for any inquiries that you may have or visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for more company information.