Giving back has always been at the core of what we do. We are passionate about making a positive change in the world by inspiring, motivating, helping others in need, and protecting wildlife and our planet as part of an ongoing commitment to drive positive change and give back.
Forever Wildlife™ donates 2% of the proceeds (gross purchase sales) to non-profit organizations and their critical missions to help others in need and conserve wildlife.
We value your thoughtful purchasing decisions and great support in helping us make such a meaningful impact! Each purchase helps us get closer to our shared objective by inspiring, motivating and raising awareness of others for the protection and conservation of wildlife and our planet. Every order also gives back and provides sustainable employment to our passionate wildlife partners and communities in need.
At present, we are Donating from every purchase to the following non-profit wildlife organizations and their missions through our partners at ShoppingGives:
1. Panthera Corporation - Panthera is the only organization in the world devoted exclusively to conserving the world's 40 wild cat species and their ecosystems. For more information about the Panthera Corporation, please click here.
2. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust USA Inc. - Born from one family's passion for Kenya and its wilderness, the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa. Please click here for more information about The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust USA.
3. Defenders of Wildlife - Their mission is to protect all native animals and plants in their natural communities. Defenders of Wildlife is a major national conservation organization focused solely on wildlife and habitat conservation and safeguarding biodiversity. For more information about the Defenders of Wildlife, please click here.
4. World Wildlife Fund - As the world's leading conservation organization, World Wildlife Fund works in nearly 100 countries to tackle the most pressing issues at the intersection of nature, people, and climate. Please click here for more information about the World Wildlife Fund.
5. Polar Bears International - Dedicated to conserving polar bears and the sea ice they depend on. Through media, science, and advocacy, they work to inspire people to care about the Arctic, the threats to its future, and the connection between this remote region and our global climate. For more information about Polar Bears International, please click here.
6. Saving the Blue, Inc. - Aims to recover and restore a variety of threatened marine species, including sharks, while connecting people to ocean wildlife. Please click here for more information about Saving the Blue.
Thank you for helping us make our world a better place and for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Your friends at Forever Wildlife™.